Hillcrest Medical Center
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
RN Clinical Leader - Float Pool
at Hillcrest Medical Center
Individuals within this job classification are responsible to assist the Manager/Director in managing the activities of the organizational unit (department(s)), including:
1. Coordinating delivery of medical surgical/critical care services throughout the facility
2. Assisting with coordinating inter/intra departmental services as necessary
3. Assisting with the development and implementation of policies and procedures that guide/support departmental services
4. Assisting with assessment/evaluation of staff qualifications and competence
5. Participating in the assessment and improvement of departmental quality targets and performance
6. Maintaining appropriate quality control programs
7. Providing orientation and continuing education for staff
8. Recommending space/other resources needed by the department
9. Participating in the selection of outside services.
The Clinical Leader will promote the mission and values of Hillcrest Healthcare System and will be an active advocate of providing quality patient care, excellent customer service and efficient health care. As a member of the leadership team, this individual will be involved in departmental planning, budgeting, manpower planning and program development in accordance with HHS standards in order to deliver efficient, effective and quality patient care. The Clinical Leader will also be expected to staff regularly and/or as needed. As a Clinical Leader he/she is expected to adhere to and abide by the rules and regulations set forth by the Oklahoma Nursing Practice Act
Position Reports to: Director
-Valid OK RN license
-Graduation from an accredited RN school
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.