Hillcrest Medical Center
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
RN Clinical Coord SDU
at Hillcrest Medical Center
Responsibilities include and not limited to managerial responsibilities that supports the director and staff of the Step Down. Monitors and coordinates daily activities of the SDU, patient throughput, staffing, as well as patient satisfaction responsibilities i.e.; patient rounding, and employee rounding. This position also assists with coordinating the educational needs of the department/staff. Assists in managing staffing and productivity for SDU. Individual could be called upon to represent the ICU Director in any given function (meetings, staff meetings, providing training, etc.)
1. Insures SDU is adequately staffed for all shifts while meeting hospital productivity standards. Provides oversight of schedule for unit and monitor techs.
2. Collaborates with Charge Nurses to insure compliance with nursing documentation regarding pain management, restraint usage, isolation documentation, nursing care plans etc…
3. Acts as a clinical resource person and back up for nursing staff.
4. Deals with customer service issues for SDU.
5. Insures staff competencies are complete and kept up to date.
Education: RN Graduate of an accredited school of Nursing. BSN required.
Technical/Formal Training: Must maintain CPR certification and ACLS Certification. CCRN Preferred.
Knowledge/Skills/Abilities: Must have advanced computer skills, including excel, word, and other systems needed to perform duties.
Experience: Prefer 3 years’ experience ICU/SDU in an acute care hospital setting.
Licensure: Must possess a current Oklahoma license as a Registered Nurse in good standing
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.