Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Customer Service Representative Priority Hiring
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 1849313
Attend our upcoming Hiring Events at our AT&T Tulsa DirecTV Call Center and meet with a hiring manager. We look forward to meeting you at the hiring event!
When: Monday, December 3, 2018 and Wednesday, December 19, 2018
Time: 10:00 AM – 3:00 PM
2029 S. Sheridan Road
Tulsa, OK 74112
For the fastest experience, we recommend that you apply online prior to the event and complete the required assessment. Unable to Attend? We'd still love to speak to you. Apply online to this job posting now and complete the assessment to be considered.
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Start with the paycheck wages: Customer Service Representatives start at $16.16 an hour ($33,618.00 per year) with increases every 6 months.
- Add a full benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, 401(k), tuition reimbursement, paid time off, and work/life resources
- Currently, employees are eligible for 50% off your AT&T wireless service and discounts on other AT&T products and services (i.e. DIRECTV, WIFI, etc..)
- Career possibilities are limitless with AT&T. You will have the chance to round out your experience with training on the latest technology, devices, and our entire lineup of products, services and promotions.
- If you're 18 years or older, let's talk.
Answers inbound call from customers with billing issues, technical issues or general questions regarding service. Assists customers questions and concerns on all products and services offered by the Company through research and resolution using various tools and systems. Handles telephone and face-to-face customer contacts. Coordinates with all sales channels for retention efforts on existing customer base. May sell all products and services offered by the Company. May help collect past due balances or take payments from customers who have been disconnected. Processes credit applications and activates service. Maintains appropriate records, prepares required reports, and updates customer accounts. Performs other duties as assigned by management.
- At least 18 years of age
- 6 months experience operating a computer in Windows based environment
- Availability to work a flexible schedule which includes all hours of call center operation
- Classroom training
- On-the-job training
- On-line training
SPECIAL JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- Specific job assignments may require day, evening, weekend or holiday hours. Overtime may be required
- One year customer service work experience preferred. Excellent communication and computer skills
Provisions listed in these Job Descriptions may be changed or modified by AT&T Mobility without prior notice at any time, at the Company's sole discretion.